"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, May 29, 2015

Friends

We make friends throughout our life. Some friendships last for a very long time and others do not. I know that there is a reason for each friendship we have. We have recently experienced a major surgery for my husband. He had a kidney transplant and this would not have come to be except for God using our friends to share with their friends the need. What a testimony we have and I would love to share it here soon.

When I received this Simon Says Stamp March Stamp Card Kit, I did not have time to really sit down and play with it. But I have now and I am loving the sentiments and the flowers. Here is what I did today having been inspired by Debby Hughes  card. She used the products from the May Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.

Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp ~ Flowers On My Mind
Die-Namics: Pierced Circle STAX
Lil' inker Designs: Stitched rectangles
Paper Smooches: Flag Tags Dies

Have a glorious day!

"Faith is seeing Light with your Heart when all your eyes see is Darkness."

2 comments: