"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, March 12, 2012

Surprises

Started this card not really knowing which direction I was going to go with it but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.
Thank you for stopping by!

I white embossed the background with Hero Arts S5447.
I rummaged through my stamps and found one of my first Hero Arts background stamps Design Block: Outline Flowers S5135 that I had rarely used. It turned out to be just what I needed. Most of the flowers on this background stamp allow color to be added. I have recently purchased several Marvy Le Plume Markers after watching a video by Kathy Racoosin. I used them to fill in the flower stamps. I was really pleased with the results. Added some bling, Hero Arts butterflies CL383, ribbon and VOILA - my surprise, surprise card! It doesn't look half bad :)

Thought for the day:
Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

3 comments:

  1. Love all the patterns on this card! and that big blue bow, too! Well done, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your surprise turned out so beautifully, Pam! It is such a colorful, happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pam! I love the colors on this card! It is so fun!

    ReplyDelete