"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge

After reading Sheila's blog today, I was encouraged to venture out and participate in some other card challenge blogs. The Play Date Cafe's challenge for this week is: Black and White with a splash of Mustard Yellow.


Here is my card:

Supplies: Sizzix embossing folder, Sizzix/Hero Arts 65773 (butterflies), Spellbinders Labels 14, Stampabilities Le London Script, Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by.

Thought For The Day:
"Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone."
Colossians 4:6

3 comments:

  1. Good for you, Pam! These splash challenges are my favorites at PDCC, and I love the card you made for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....thanks for the shout out Pam! I love your card. I think it looks just perfect for this challenge! Good luck ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Pam! Love your butterflies! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete