"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friends Always

We are starting to get a "little" cooler here in the south. At least we can tell somewhat of a difference in the mornings. I wanted to make some quick cards so I got this Hero Arts cling stamp out and used some fall color inks with the little splash of spring. Spring and fall are my two favorite seasons :)

Thank you for taking a few minutes to stop by!

Blessings to you ~

Quote for the day:
"Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner."
Max Lucado

1 comment:

  1. That stamp is still a favorite of mine, it looks lovely in the fall colors you used on your pretty pair of cards. Loving the new look of your blog too. I'm hoping it's new and I didn't just notice an older redo.

    ReplyDelete