"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Girly Cards

Hero Arts April Contest Theme is Just For Her but I am going to call them girly cards :) Girly cards are fun and for the most part they are easy - NOW having to do a Just For Him card would take me hours or days to come up with something. Soooooo I am going to enjoy this while I can.

Here is what I did today:

Love, love, love this Tea Flower stamp from Hero Arts Classic Tea Flower (H5577). Colored it with copics and stamped the stem with Memento Bamboo Leaves
I use this Birthday sentiment all the time. It is a perfect size for most things. It is Hero Arts CL139. The seam binding is "HUG SNUG" and I love to use it because it is so easy to color using my copics if I need it to be a color other than white. The sentiment is stamped on a Cuttlebug Slider die.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.

Blessings to you!

We have a lot of people that are having surgeries and serious medical problems so we have been in prayer for them. This scripture has become our "go to" verse for encouragement and I wanted to share it with you.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

4 comments:

  1. Love this card, Pam - the plaid in the background just highlights the flower beautifully! And that scripture is one of my favorites - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pam! This is a very pretty card; love the colors you used. The classic tea flower is one of my faves, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty "girly" card, Pam. The coloring on the rose is beautiful and I love the selection of patterned papers with the pretty white bow. Thanks for the Bible verse - it meant a lot to me today.

    ReplyDelete