"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, October 4, 2013

Dotty Challenge

One more - Still working on my October birthday cards and these dots are just starting to be a part of my whole thinking process - didn't know I used "dots" as much as I do :) Check out the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Dotty.

Sentiment: HA CL139 (a very old stamp!); HA CL382 and Simon Says Stamp-Square Sayings
Enamel Dots
Punched out 3 different circles from various circle punches, stamped the sentiments, ran the sentiment sheet through a dotted Cuttlebug embossing folder. Raised the blue panel with some pop dots.

Again, thank you for stopping by today :)

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." 
Galatians 5:1

4 comments:

  1. Very fun birthday card! I love all the dots on your card and all the different birthday sentiments! :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those circles and negative space

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am glad that you've gone Dotty Pam as it just reminded me that I have quite a bit of lovely paper from PTI I could use! I love your design , very effective!

    ReplyDelete