"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tags

My Favorite Things and Simon Says Stamp have challenges this week that focus on Tags.

My Favorite Things sketch:


Here is my entry:

Tag: Hero Arts Large Tag #DI058
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder for tag
Circle Die: Lawn Fawn LF522
Papers: Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack
Banner Die: Paper Smooches ~ Flag Tags

Thank you ever so much for stopping by!

[I was just looking back at this after having posted it earlier today and the two maple leaves together look like a bat :-) - Oh Well]

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and teh God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love this! Everything goes together perfectly! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pam, I love the embossed tag.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete