"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Cha Cha Cha

I recently received my Hero Arts OMBRE inks and an adorable Penny Black Stamp Poppy Trio. I watched Jennifer McGuire's video several time to get the hang of using the new OMBRE ink. However, my "Cha Cha Cha" movement took a while to master. Think I still need some more practice but it will do for now. Loving the shades in each of the sets of Hero Arts OMBRE ink.

Here is what I was able to accomplish:

Sentiment: HERO ARTS Messages With Flourishes
Ink: HERO ARTS OMBRE ~ Pink to Red (However I turned it in a way that mine was Red to Pink.)
Embossing Folder: Darice
Stamp: Penny Black ~ Poppy Trio
Lawn Fawn Circle Stackables

Got to practice my "CHA CHA CHA" a little more :-)

Thank you for stopping by!

"Friends fill your Life with joy, your Soul with sunshine and your Heart with love."

No comments:

Post a Comment