"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hope Gives Us Courage

I love to make cards with flowers. When I am browsing stamps, I tend to always stop and look at the flower stamps closer. This stamp caught my eye along with a couple of others at PaperTrey Ink. I had to have it.

It has been so much fun to work with. The card idea was from there too. I am leading a group of wonderful women in Beth Moore's Loving Well study and I have been sending them a card to encourage them as we learn to love well.

Thought For The Day:
You will keep in perfect peace
   those whose minds are steadfast,
   because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Pam! I should take a closer look at the PTI stamps, too. I love the beautiful colors you chose for each of these cards.

    ReplyDelete