"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sending Smiles

We are having some much needed rain in south Georgia! Since we were not able to ride the Harley for a benefit ride today, I decided I would make a few cards. Haven't had a chance this past week. Thank you in advance for stopping by and looking!

I stamped the Hero Arts K5431Tall Flower on a Labels 1 Nestie and colored with my Prismacolor Pencils. Used Broken China Distress Ink to color the background. Hero Arts Sentiment CL490.

While I am thinking about it, our local Michaels is getting more and more HA stamps. I am so excited. I had gotten this one several weeks ago and when I went this past Saturday they were taking down all their wood stamps and re-organizing and restocking! I was so excited when I saw at least 10 stamps from Hero Arts including 2 background stamps! WOW, WOW, WOW! There is hope for us yet :-)

Thought for the day:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment