"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, May 16, 2011

Violets and Butterflies

I got a new set of Nesties from Hobby Lobby for Mother's Day and couldn't wait to give them a try.

I was so inspired by Robin's card and a technique that Lin shared a couple of weeks ago. So here it is. Thanks for stopping by :-)

I stamped the white cardstock with Hero Arts CL496 Layered Flowers and colored the violets with copics. I then ran it through my Cuttlebug. This was similar to the technique Lin shared a couple of weeks ago.

The bottom die [my new nesties  :-)] has Scattered Straw around the edges and the top die Dusty Concord. This is the section of the card inspired by Robin. One of the violets is attached with pop dots. Sentiment is HA CL139

The butterflies are Martha Stewart.

Thought for the day:

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels
nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall seperate
us from the love of God which is in Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39


No comments:

Post a Comment