"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Catching Up

We recently had one of our daughters and her children here with us. You stay mighty busy with a 4 year old and a 9 month old granddaughter. Wouldn't trade that time for anything. We are waiting on our daughter from Los Angeles to fly in tonight. More family time :-) I love spending time with our girls!

I've had some time today to play with a couple more of my latest stamps. Thank you so much for stopping by.

I love this new stamp. This was my first time using markers to color on the stamp first and then stamping the paper. I just played around with some Crayola Washable Markers. I was really pleased with the outcome.

Flowers: Hero Arts CG171 Blooming Meadow
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL129 Anytime Messages
MS Butterfly and Border Punch
Glossy Accents on the Butterfly Trail

Another new stamp. It is pretty large. I didn't realize it when I ordered it but I think it is going to be a lot of fun to work with.

Flower: Hero Arts Large Posey S5368 - colored with copics
Leaves: Hero Arts CL496 Layered Flowers (printed paper)
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL184 Sayings & Quotes
MS Butterfly punch
Background: Assorted printed papers
Glossy Accent on center of flower

Again, thank you for stopping by.

I am reading Proverbs with a group of ladies for the month of June. Today's reading was Proverbs 18 so I pulled my thought for the day from there. We never realize the power we have with the words we say. May you be blessed today with words of encouragement.

Thought For The Day:
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
Proverbs 18:21

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love how you photographed them too. Wonderful "Thought", wise advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love stamping with markers? I love that it gives us yet another way to use our stamps! Really lovely cards, Pam!

    ReplyDelete