"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week 1 Window Card

I am sure enjoying my online class with Jennifer and Kristina. Lots of wonderful cards in the student gallery too!
This is my first window card! Tried to use the clear film but I did not have any Staz On Ink and I found out in a hurry that regular ink does not work - or at least it did not work for me.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Lots of pattern paper
Sentiment: HA CL434
Kites & Clouds: HA CL445 - I used embroidery floss for the tail
Glitter on the clouds
White gel pen to accent dots on the kites
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 9

Thought For A Day:
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
Do not be afraid and do not be discouraged, the LORD
your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

15 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. What a great example of Jeniffer's technique. Have a wonderful evening.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card and it looks just as lovely without the acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, love your window card, it is very pretty. You did a great job--I love the kites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those cute kites! love the mix of patterns you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!!! I love the kites! So so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the kites your window card is wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card. Darling kites, and your clouds are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card feels so much like summer. A very good take on the window technique and use of color. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiul card! And isn't that sentiment so true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. The colour combination is not one I would have used before the card camp but works so beautifully. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The kites are so cute! I like how you made the tail... and the sparkly clouds are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a terrific card. i just love kits!

    thanks so much pam for visiting my blog siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com today and taking the time to write such a kind comment. you are too sweet! i would be honored if you signed up to follow me and i will do the same! thanks again!mp

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so nice Pam! I love what you did with this card...the kites are a perfect image to "fly" aroun your circle and your paper choice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a bright cheerful card! Love that window! Looks like Summer Camp is fun!

    ReplyDelete