"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Love This Car

I am having so much fun with the colors this week at Summer Card Camp. I am pulling out stamps I have not used in a while and loving what I can do with them. Haven't tried Jennifer's letterpress technique but I sure want to try sometime this week. Again thanks Jennifer and Kristina!

Here are our colors:


And here's my card:



I love playing with my Mimi stamps! I especially like this one because I had two VWs BUT neither were convertible - I would loved to have had a convertible VW :-)

Mimi Stamp: Penny Black - 4145K About Town
Balloon Stamp: StampCraft Balloon Bouquet 440H64
Sentiment: HA CL 139
Lots of Glossy Accents on the balloons
Papers from Cricut Provo Craft "Celebrations" and Recollections

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! Hope to have another one shortly!

Thought for the Day:
In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.
Ephesians 4:26-27



7 comments:

  1. that is the cutest card-- i love that stamp--i have never seen it before! way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card, with just wonderful matting. This is just a darling card, and your focus on every detail makes it very special. It's been fun doing this class with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so adorable! And great use of the card camp color combo!

    ReplyDelete