"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello

Here is another entry I made for Hero Arts June Challenge. I selected a different sketch for this card and spent way too much time on it. Just couldn't seem to find that last little touch to make it like my head wanted it :) Have you ever done that - visualize it in your head but the parts just didn't seem to come together?

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

I love these hearts. Jennifer McGuire shared them on one of her cards. The sentiment is HA CL493. I have used it a lot since I got the set. They are colored with copics and have glossy accents on them.

Blessings to you!

Live and Learn and Pass It On:
(Written and Compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr. - full of quotes)
"I've learned that if someone says something unkind about me, I must live so that no one will believe it."

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! Love all the hearts and dots on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam this is super sweet! The pearls scattered about are really very pretty!

    ReplyDelete