"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Birthdays

I have some precious friends with birthdays this month so thought I would share a couple that I have made.

Thanks for stopping by!

 Cupcake: HA CL382, Glitter on cupcake

Sentiment: HA CL382
Flowers: Large (HA H5481 Classic Bloom) Small (HA CL495 Blossom Art)
Glossy Accents on flower centers and butterfly buttons

Blessings to you!

Thought For The Day:
"I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire: he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord."
Psalm 40:1-3

2 comments:

  1. love the new look on your blog!

    cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so pretty, Pam! I love your new header, too.

    ReplyDelete