"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hydrangeas

This is my third post for the day with a card. I think I just set a record for myself. Playing with another sketch that Hero Arts has for their August Clean and Simple Stamping and a Sketch Challenge.

I used this sweet hydrangea stamp (Hero Arts K5376) that I don't use very often and masked it. They were colored with copics. The background is a combination of Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Wild Honey. I did not intend on having the predominantly green look across the top but as I started blending the top and bottom section I got this greenish color so I went with it :) The sentiment is HA CL305. I have it raised with pop dots but you can't tell that too much from the picture. There is paper lace above the scalloped bottom.

ha-august2012-sketches

contest_banner_500a

Thank you so much for stopping by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment