"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, August 24, 2012

WooHoo

I was playing around with this Hero Arts Owl Stamp and came up with this. So I think I will enter this in A Blog Named Hero Challenge The Krafty Crafter

Thank you for stopping by!


It is difficult to tell but the background is a Paper Studio Embossing folder that named "Woodgrain" (the sentiment shows it clearer). 
Owl: Hero Arts K5574
Sentiment: Paper Smooches - Chubby Chums

I colored this cute little owl with my Prismacolor Pencils.

Thought for the day:

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time."
1 Peter 5:6

3 comments:

  1. I love those layers of bright paper to frame your oh so cute and creative owl. Such a charming design, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! her eyes make me HOOT! (see what i did there? LOL) thanks so much for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam what a fabby owl! All those bright colors are gorgeous with the kraft :) Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete