"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pattern Paper Class

I am taking an Online Card Class Pattern Paper with Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner. I love to work with pattern paper but have somewhat gotten away from it this past year. These ladies have really inspired me to get back into my stash of papers.

Here is a design that I went crazy with:

Prim Poppy die, Hero Arts sentiment "thank you", Martha Stewart butterfly punch.




The Prim Poppy is a Memory Box die and the Perfect Bow is a Simon Says Stamp by Memory Box.

Have a blessed day! We are finally seeing clear skies here in south Georgia after 2 days of rain.

"Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! For He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory."
Psalm 98:1

1 comment:

  1. You are taking to this class like a duck to water, Pam! Love all of these!

    ReplyDelete