"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sweetness

Aren't roses absolutely one of the sweetest flowers there is? I imagine they are THE "go to" flowers for most special occasions.

This classic tea flower is one of the newer spring stamps for Hero Arts. Since the March challenge is all about spring, I thought this would be perfect for one of my cards.

Background: Crimped paper
Dies: Spellbinders Reversed Wonky Rectangles
Flower: Hero Arts H5577 Classic Tea Flower
Colored with Copics
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL434 Just Find Me

I really appreciate you taking time to stop by ~ blessings to you!

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ." 
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


1 comment:

  1. That flower is beautiful coloured in blue this way Pam! Love it! And I see you are loving that Wonky Rectangle...I love it when I use it too, thanks for reminding me to get it out again!

    ReplyDelete