"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Happy Happy

I recently received an order from Simon Says Stamp and here is the latest card using a few of the stamps and dies.


New stamp and die is Simon Says Stamp Set: Circle Friends and Tri Circle Die.
Sentiment: Hero Arts "Happy Birthday" that I cut and unfortunately have not put the two back with the original set :(
Paper: Miss Caroline (Dilly Dally)
Used Die-namics ZigZag die to make the paper look like a picket fence.

Thank for taking the time to stop by ~ Blessings to you!

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."
Matthew 11:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment