"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New "Old" Stuff

As I was checking out my some of the card blogs I visit on a regular basis I found this gorgeous creation by Peet Roeven. She does such beautiful work. 
Here is what inspired me:
When I saw this stamp, I had this flashback. Don't I have this stamp? So I started looking through my stash :) AND there it was and I had never inked it up - shame on me! So here it is:
I loved her white embossing on the blue so I did the same.

Stamp: Penny Black Sundial 4159K
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL139 (Yes, very old - but I love the size of it)
Butterfly: Martha Stewart Punch

Thanks so much for stopping by - check out Peet's blog!

Just completed another one so adding it here - I am in love with this Sundial!
The background stencil is a Martha Stewart - "Peel away" stencil - no cutting.

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are stunning Pam! Doesn't it feel great to use neglected stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the cheerful color palette! Please remember that only projects posted after the challenge date (May 16) are eligible for the random prize draw. :) We look forward to seeing your new creation(s) for this challenge! Thanks for visiting the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog... see you soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card!
    Can you please you on my blog?
    I would be happy if you become a member.Please ...

    Crafty Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete