"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, December 6, 2013

Country Christmas

I know some of you are experiencing some dramatic drops in temperatures as I write this and I am praying you are in a safe and warm place. Here in Georgia we are having the exact opposite of you. Temps are in the low 70's! Doesn't feel like a typical Christmas here yet - but wait - we never know when we might be experiencing some much cooler weather - don't think we will get down to any negative numbers like some of my friends.

Now for some card talk :)

I have fallen in love with my new Penny Black stamp. It is a very large stamp but has been a lot of fun to work with. As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Stamp: Penny Black 4336L
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL238 (From a very old set)
I fussy cut around the edge and center. Stamped the sentiment on piece of white card stock and used pop dots for the wreath to give it some dimension. Used copics to color.

This is my favorite! Love the country feel to it with the background paper I used.
Stamp: Penny Black 4336L
Sentiment: Hero Arts C4858 (Another older stamp) - Stamped on kraft paper and then ran through an embossing folder.

"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."
Psalm 16:11

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring of the pinecones is wonderful, Pam, and you chose perfect backgrounds to highlight this pretty image!

    ReplyDelete