"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Love and Mercy

I was so sorry to hear that The Craft's Meow was closing their store. You might want to check them out to see what she has left in her inventory. I love her products. Here is one that I made for a friend who needs to be reminded that "His love and mercy endure forever." We all make mistakes and I am so thankful for His mercy - His deliverance from judgment.

I am sending this to a friend who needs to be reminded that she has not been forgotten.

Stamp: Hero Arts Cling CG974
Sentiment: The Craft's Meow ~ Choose Hope
Colored with Copics

"If God had a refrigerator,  your picture would be on it. If He had a wallet,  your photo would be in it. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning. . . . Face it friend, He is crazy about you!"
Max Lucado

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful wreath card and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete