"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, August 11, 2014

Online Card Class Day 4

Here is what I did with Day 4 Online Card Class Stretch Your Stamps 2. (If you read my previous post, you will see that I haven gotten behind with my "lessons" so I am trying to play catch up and do the ones that are a little easier for me)

Background: Hero Arts S5654 Tweed Pattern, white embossed and distress inks
Spellbinders: Labels Fourteen
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL578 Good Friends


"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you."
ISAIAH 54:10

1 comment:

  1. I so love that chevron background with that black window. Gorgeous card Pam!

    ReplyDelete