"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Online Card Class Day 8

This one turned out to be a pleasant surprise for me. Didn't really know where I was going with it - it just kind of fell together.


Hexagons: The Crafts Meow ~ Thanks Be To Thee stamped with Hero Arts Wet Cement, Cornflower, and Lime Green
Sentiment & Die: Simon Says Stamp Memory Box Expressions For You Set EFY11


After I got it assembled it still looked like it was missing something because the background was just the white card stock so I decided to get out my Hero Arts Cornflower and my blending tool for the background.

I think I will call it a day :-)

Blessings to you!

1 comment:

  1. It sure did work out great Pam! Love those hexagons and your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete