"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Have Faith

I was totally inspired by this card from Judy Jung on Penny Black Blog.  So I totally cased it.


I used a combination of Tim Holtz Distress Inks for the background. I ran it through my Vagabond using Penny Black Petals die. The flowers are Penny Black Stamp: Petal Party.  I used my Cuttlebug folder with little tiny dots for the embossed background. (One of my "go to" embossing folders!)

And I LOVE my Simon Says Stamp set BLESSED. The sentiment is from that set.

Hope you are in a warm, dry place!

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
2 Timothy 2:15

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, this is gorgeous! Love, love, love these wonderful colors - spring IS on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Pam!!!!

    ReplyDelete