"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sizzix Tim Holtz Embossing Diffusers

I have had this Sizzix Tim Holtz Embossing Diffusers set for quite a while and had not used them. I decided to "google" it since I really didn't have a clue as to where to begin. Thank goodness for YouTube and Jennifer McGuire ! You can check out her other amazing creations on her blog here.

I fell in love with this Floral embossing folder by the Paper Studio that I purchased at Hobby Lobby.


It is really hard to tell from the photos but the one above was used with the smaller diffuser in the center and the Floral embossing folder so that when I ran it through only part of the Floral embossing folder was raised. I then ran it back through using the larger diffuser with a different embossing folder because the background looked too plain without some texture. (I know this sounds really confusing so watch Jennifer's YouTube on this.)

 For the one below I used a different embossing folder and the larger diffuser which left the center smooth. I stamped the flower from my new Technique Tuesday Cosmo Clear stamp ~ love those flowers! Kind of the same effect as the one above yet different.


Okay ~ too much technical information ~

Thank you ever so much for stopping by. Hope you are having a glorious day!

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are there."

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower cards, Pam, and the framing embossing is a lovely accent to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of those embossing diffusers and always forget to use them! They really are a great design element in both your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete