"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, December 20, 2010

Generous Hearts

Generous Hearts. Precious friends! How blessed we are. Don't forget to tell those you love how much you love them and all the ways you love them.

Sharing a thank you card I made when I think of what others have done for us.

Thank you for stopping by and looking. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

HA Sentiment CL351 Friends, shaped the stamp so it would fit the curve on my cutout.
I got this precious snowman digi stamp from http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/ as a freebie. I copied and pasted him and resized and and flipped him :-) Colored with copics and used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China around the edges.
Lots of little pearl bling around the card.

Thought for the day:
You will keep in perfect peace
   those whose minds are steadfast,
   because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment