"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Merry Christmas Birdies

Well after all the talk yesterday about heat and turning on the air conditioner to get in the Christmas mood, it happened! The front moved through and we are very cold in south Georgia. It's a nice change.

Sharing my little Christmas Birdies in their homes trying to stay warm.

Thank you for looking.

I guess by now you know how I love using the pine bough!

I actually added some tiny green bows to their little homes after I took the picture. Thought they needed just an extra touch of something.

Glitter on their roofs for snow effect. Stamped the birds in different color ink to get the red cap for the red bird. Stamped the bird house a couple of times in Grass Hero Hues and cut out leaves.

HA K5242 Big Pine Bough, stamped with Distress Ink Peeled Paint, C4858 Merry Christmas Greeting, CL251 Sparkle Clear Birdhouse, Copic Markers

Thought for the day:
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philippians 4:6 (NLT)



1 comment:

  1. YAY! Glad to see your pretty blog, Pam! And I love your card - I'm a big fan of this adorable birdhouse and your card is really cute!

    ReplyDelete