"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Thoughts

I used two new dies for these cards. The banner die is Banner/Pendant from Hero Arts Stamp & Cut (Exclusive for Archiver's) and the flower die is Fresh Daisies from Simon Says Stamp!

The embossed background for the first card is a Sizzix and the embossed background for the second card is the Paper Studio. Sentiment is Hero Arts CL150 Heartfelt Thanks Messages.

I am entering these into Hero Arts January Contest:
contest_banner_500a1

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.
Blessings to you!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
(Psalm 139:14-15, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment