"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hearts and Butterflies

I was so late working on my Christmas cards and barely got them ready to send out on time because I was working part time. Since I am back in the retirement mode I am getting a head start on my valentine cards. Here is another one.

Thank you for stopping by!
The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.
Supplies:



Blessings to you!

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

3 comments:

  1. so very fun- love the green and pink combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, I love how you created that partial negative space for the heart to fit in! And a great colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling Pam! I had to send some people Happy New Year cards as I didn't get a chance to make them a Christmas card! I really love that partial die cutting of the green pp strip! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete