"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Goodies

Hero Arts new 2013 products are available and I SPLURGED! Most of my order came in today and I couldn't wait to ink this one up. I am going to have such fun!

Here is today's creation:
I white embossed the Leafy Vine (HA CG509) on kraft and then used my Prismacolor pencils to color over it. Sentiment is HA CL140. Butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.

Another fun card I completed but used an old Stampendous Birthday stamp:
The background paper is from the Paper Studio Old World Winter. I used corrugated paper from scrap boxes - a really fun technique I learned somewhere online from another cardmaking site (sorry I can't remember where). The candles are stamped with STAZ ON Black ink on canvas and then colored with copics.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to share some of my other new stamps! Happy Stamping :)

Blessings to you!

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."
 Hebrews 11:1

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam these are both beautiful cards, but that one you white embossed and colored, oh wow I love that one.....The colors are so beautiful.
    hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, your cards are beautiful - so different - I can't decide which one I like more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful leafy vines card!! I love how you colored the embossed image, what a gorgeous result! I'm a fan of festive birthday cards and this one is fabulous, great layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam,
    I love both of your cards but the first one is just gorgeous! so pretty....that is a wonderful stamp!

    ReplyDelete