"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fold Card

I have not done a "Fold Card" in forever. Just really stretching myself this weekend :)

Hero Arts February Challenge is Love and Lace, Fun Folds, and/or a Sketch Challenge. I got my inspiration for the fold from a Card Making book that I have had forever: Fabulous Folds for Card Making published by HOUSE OF WHITE BIRCHES.

Here is my Fold Card:

Lots of printed papers for the background
Heart: Hero ArtsCG 426 stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL310  - (Haven't used it in a long time - love to go back and use some old favorites)

It was really pretty simple to do once I decided on all the papers :)

Hope you are having a glorious day!

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46:10


1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam! This is so clever ! I think if I tried to make something like that it would come out back to front for sure! Love that heart stamp!

    ReplyDelete