"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Friends Always

Trying my hand at another Fold Card. This time it is a Tri-Fold or at least that is what I call it. Entering this in the Hero Arts February Challenge.



The size of the card is 12"x 5.5" folding at 4" intervals. I used a tag template that I found online to make sure I got the angle right on the corners.

I had forgotten how much double-sided 12x12 paper I had. Sure came in handy with this one.

Front:
Sentiment - HA CL150
Wheat Stamp: HA K5517 stamped in Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper Tape Lace that was colored with a copic

Inside:
Middle Fold - Sentiment HA CL380
Back Fold - Stamp - HA K5376 - Colored with copics

Blessings!

Psalm 46:1-3 "God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling."

3 comments:

  1. You are on a roll Pam! I really love the design of your card! And you've used two of my all-time fave HA stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Pam! This is a stunner! Love the stamps you used and the beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete