"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hearts and Lace

As the month of February Challenge is winding down at Hero Arts, I am still making Valentine cards - which really feels strange right now.  But using hearts and lace and the right sentiment doesn't always means that it is a Valentine's card - right?

I had some scrap papers and hearts leftover and I didn't want them to go to waste so here it is:


Sizzix embossing folder
Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL491
Hearts: Hero Arts Stamp & Cut DI065
JAMBO (J & Bobbin) LACE ADHESIVE TAPE

Hugs!

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge -- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:16-19

2 comments:

  1. I think the recipient of this card would be happy to receive it any time of year! I love how this sentiment looks on those wonky rectangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that embossing folder you used Pam! This is a real winner in my books and I am really hoping you get a HA win with it too. Very beautiful and gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete