"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays

Here is my first entry ever to CAS-ual Fridays. 

Black & White

This week we are to create a Clean and Simple Project that is only black and white.

So here is my entry:

I used the Hero Arts H5554 Patterned Heart and stamp it twice on white paper with black opaque embossing powder and then once on black paper with white opaque embossing powder. The sentiment is also from Hero Arts CL310.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thought for the day:
"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."
Isaiah 43:18-19

5 comments:

  1. Wow! those hearts really back a punch! Love the chevron stripe pattern :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those chevron hearts. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Pam! I love the B/W color scheme.

    ReplyDelete