"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, January 9, 2012

More Clean and Simple

Here are two more cards that I was able to make this afternoon for the Clean & Simple Cardmaking Class. Looking forward to what the ladies have in store for us tomorrow!


I really struggled with getting a clean mask on this so I opted to stamp the entire background and layer papers over it.
Background stamp: Hero Arts S6473 Daisy Reverse Pattern stamped with Hero Arts Chalk Ink Cerulean.
Apple: It is an old Stampabilities Green Apple D1197. I stamped on patterned papers and cut out.
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL140

This last one is truly simple :) 

Obviously, I did not use a background. The stamp is by PrintWorks. I could not find a name or number for it. I have used it many times and love it. It is colored with Prismacolors.
Sentiment is Hero Arts CL140
I made the border with dots and dashes.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by :)

"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. . . ." Proverbs 23:7

3 comments:

  1. Great cards...I love them...I am especially fond of the teacup one as I collect them and it jumped out at me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are lovely! the teacup one is my fav...i collect them too!

    ReplyDelete