"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Cone

I saw this button challenge on Lin's blog that she is participating in so thought I would give it a try.

This is for The Ribbon Reel Challenge "Button It".

The ice cream cone was made from two different templates I found on line. I ran the top and bottom through a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities ES-006 (Hexagons on one side and zig zag on the other.)

Believe it or not I found these cute buttons at Walmart :)

The sentiment is Hero Arts CL139. I use it a lot because it just the right size for small sliders. The slider is one of four in a set by Cuttlebug (37-1215 Sliders).

Thank you for stopping by!
Blessings to you!

Thought For The Day:
"Let us not grow weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Galatians 6:9

9 comments:

  1. Pam, you hit a home run with this one! LOVE how you added buttons to your ice cream cone - YUMM in so many ways! And thanks for the tip about those wonderful buttons being from Walmart! I will have to check that area out next time we're there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love the embossing on the cone and ice cream. Love the buttons and the papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! I love the way you added the buttons, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and clever!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those buttons...how clever to use them on the ice cream cone! Absolutely perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This is SO cute! I love the way you added those sweet buttons to the ice-cream! So very clever! Thanks for playing along with the button challenge at The Ribbon Reel this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your button ice cream cone Pam! Those buttons are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just fabulous! I love your button cone!
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a creative use of buttons, beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete