"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, July 9, 2012

White Embossed Flowers

I was so inspired by Peet Roeven's card that I wanted to give it a try with this stamp.

Isn't it AMAZING!

Here is my version:

SUPPLIES:
Flowers: HA 526, Spellbinders: Labels 14; Papers: Lost & Found (Market Street); Follow Your Heart~Be Happy; Stella and Rose-Mabel Papers (My Mind's Eye)

Thank your for stopping by ~ Blessings to you!

Thought For The Day:
"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, 
    for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life."
Psalm 143:6

This scripture came from a devotion I read this morning "Breakfast Buddies". I loved the reminder that the first thing I need to do in the morning is to have "breakfast" with my Father!

1 comment: