"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Odds and Ends

I have been taking an online card class but have not been able to get my mojo going in the direction of the the class techniques. I find it difficult to be creative when I HAVE to be creative :) So I have just backed off and pulled out stamps and started stamping and here are a couple of them.

Thank you for stopping by!



Blessings to you!

Thought for the day:
"Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
    but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails."
Proverbs 19:21

2 comments:

  1. Sometime that's what we need, to NOT do what we think we are supposed to do! The cards you made by deciding to "lay off" for a bit are just beautiful Pam! I just love those ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards, I think you found your mojo!

    ReplyDelete