"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Anything Goes

This week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes. They are showcasing The Greeting Farm stamps and I have a few of them that I almost forget about so this was a sweet reminder to use them.  Check out their challenge and check out the stamps.


This is from the Anya set. The Anya group of stamps is one of my favorite at The Greeting Farm.

Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Flutter Anya (I love butterflies so when I bought this a couple of years ago her butterfly wings attracted me.)
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL129 Anytime Messages
Colored with Copics
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
Thank you for stopping by!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And he shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card Pam! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and your coloring is so pretty, Pam! Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete