"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Simon Says Dotty Dot

I love polka dot papers anyway so Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge Monday is all about Dots so that got me excited. Check out this week's challenge.

I knew in my head that I wanted a polka dot background with a "lattice" to put flowers on. I know there are lattice dies out there but when you don't have one, what do you do? You make one :)

Here is my result:


I cut 1/8" strips to create my "lattice".
Sentiment: Simon Says Dies ~ Be and Happy
Paper: BoBunny Soft Shades Double Dot Designs 6x6 (LOVE this set)

Simon Monday Challenge Blog

Check out their challenge!

Thanks for stopping by ~ Blessings to you.

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."
Psalm 119:105

3 comments:

  1. Love the dotted pattern on your flowers! So bright and giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the lattice background!! Love those flowers too. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete