"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Sunday, August 25, 2013

One More Tuesday Trigger

If you can tell, I have had so much fun working with the colors and inspiration photo this week at Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. Just getting this last one in under the wire.


The papers are scraps from some of my other Tuesday Trigger cards this week and scraps from other projects. I just HATE to throw paper away! I was so excited when I thought of putting a flower on this one and remembered that I had not used my new PaperTrey Ink Beautiful Blooms #1 Die Collection.

Sentiment: Hero Arts CL351 Friends

Inspiration Photo:

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a glorious day!

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty mix of papers, Pam, and you know how much I love that flower! LOVE your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete