"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My New Stamps - The Craft's Meow

I was so beyond excited when I won The Craft's Meow Blog Hop last week. I had a chance to sit down and play and put together a real quick card just to get a feel for them. I can say that beyond a shadow of a doubt I am going to have fun with them.

I am going to enter this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:Dotty


Simon Monday Challenge Blog
The flowers are from the Folk Art Blooms set and the sentiment is from Jar of Sunshine set.

Folk Art Blooms     Jar of Sunshine

I used my Hero Arts Shadow Mid-Tone Inks Green Hills, Butter Bar, Cornflower and Wet Cement.

I cannot wait to ink up more of them. You really need to stop by The Craft's Meow and shop :)

In the meantime, thank you for stopping by here!

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card! Love the mix of papers and your adorable flowers! Thanks for going dotty with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete