"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, July 20, 2013

By The Sea

This week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Blog is By The Sea. We love to go to the beach and recently returned from a trip to Fernandina Beach in Florida. It has been one of our favorite places ~ very family oriented and the beach is very nice. Think I could sit and watch the waves roll in and out all day.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Here is the card I am entering for the challenge:


Stamp: Hero Arts CL383 Antique Engravings
Sentiment: Hero Arts Hero Arts CL493 Live LIfe
Background: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China and Memento Bahama Blue
Pearl Bling 

I think I hear the beach calling my name again :)

Enjoy your day!

"Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance."
Psalm 4: 2-3

2 comments:

  1. wow! it is elegant and so gentle! Love the blue colour and the seashells)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your white embossed sea shells! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete