"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, July 8, 2013

Sketch 2

So, I am working on my "homework" for Summer Card Camp 2. As I wrote in my previous post, if you are interested in being a part of this inspiring class check it out here: Online Card Classes.

This card is based on sketch 2:

Basically I used different shapes as per the sketch and used two sentiments.

I had to cut those precious stamps to come up with this. I know a lot of you do this all the time but every snip made me anxious. BUT I love that I could create this "sentiment" on my card :)

The background and the banners and circle have pop dots to give dimension.

Sentiments: Hero Arts CL491 and CL129
Background: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Enjoy your day!

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Romans 12:2

7 comments:

  1. Pam - I love your card. The little bitty dots you embossed on the white are so cute. Love the way you made the colors into banners. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER TAKE on the sketch!!!!!:) (Found you over at Summer Camp!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you - taking the plunge to cut your stamps. I do it all the time with no problems. Love the way you pieced the sentiment together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card...I struggled with this sketch but yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still feel funny every time I cut up a stamp:). This looks like such an inspiring class! I love your colorful banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you carried on the sentiment on the banners! Fun card~

    ReplyDelete