"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, July 15, 2013

One Layer Card

Hero Arts Challenge is one layer cards through July 15th so I am getting this in just under the wire. I love them but they are difficult for me because I am so use to layering and popping things up :)


Here is my attempt:

Flower stamp: Hero Arts CL450 - Inks: Stampabilties Orange; Hero Arts Shadow Ink Mid-Tone Butter Bar; Memento Bahama Blue
Leaves: Verve Bloom & Grow - Inks: Hero Arts Shadow Ink Mid-Tone Green Hills
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL499 - Special Note of Thanks; stamped with Hero Arts Shadow Ink Soft Granite

Learned a wonderful little technique from Jennifer McGuire in our Online Card Class concerning those three little dots - used the tip of an eraser :)

Thank you for taking time to stop by!

Blessings to you ~

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty summer card, Pam - love the happy colors! What did we do before the new mid-tones?

    ReplyDelete