"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Pin

This week Simon Says Stamp is Challenging us to create a card with the focus on "Pin". There are lots of creative ideas there. There were several of the cards from the Design Team that used "clothespins". When I saw Melissa's card, I remembered that I had purchased some heart clothespin from their $1 bins. (I LOVE Michael's $1 bins.)

Here is Melissa's card:

Let me forewarn you, mine is a little busy in comparison to what I usually do with a card. It just seemed to keep growing :)


Here is the back of the heart so you can see the clothespin:

Flower: Stampendous Cling Zinnia CRQ170 (Stamped on pattern paper and heat embossed with black embossing powder)
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL520 Live and Laugh
Butterflies: Martha Stewart Punch
Used a White Gel Pen to write on the hearts

Thanks for stopping by and blessings to you!

" . . . Do not be afraid or discouraged of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's."
2 Chronicles 20:15

5 comments:

  1. I love those $1 bins at Michael's too Pam:). The way you hung those adorable heart clothes pins is so cute! And I really love how you hand wrote the sentiment- really adds to the sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pam :-) I love the whole design of this and love how you were inspired by Melissa's card too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing Pam!! I love those heart clothespins and that gorgeous flower! I'm so honored that I inspired you. :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card ... He's so cute!
    Can you please you on my blog and if you want to become a Member?

    Crafty Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete