"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, July 22, 2013

Layered Stamp Technique

I am always learning some amazing techniques during these Online Summer Card Camp Classes. One of today's technique was to layer one background stamp in opposite directions and it is amazing the result of this technique. I am loving it. It took me some practice before I got something I liked.


These are the colors that we are working with:

Here is my layered stamp card:

Top Background: Hero Arts S5654~Tweed Pattern - stamped it first in Memories Pigment Unicorn Pigment Ink and then turned the stamp and stamped it in Hero Arts Shadow Ink Mid-Tone Wet Cement
Bottom Background: Lawn Fawn Interlocking Backdrop: Stamped it first in Memories Pigment Unicorn Pigment Ink and then turned the stamp and stamped it in Hero Arts Shadow Ink Mid-Tone Wet Cement
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL499 Special Note of Thanks
Paper for circles: Soft Shades Double Dot Bo Bunny 6x6 pad
Butterfly: Martha Stewart Punch
Enamel dots on circles

It took me a while but once I got the hang of the stamping of the background I was good to go :)

Blessings to you!

"I leave you peace; my peace I give you. I do not give it to you as the world does. So don't let your hearts be troubled or afraid."
John 14:27

3 comments:

  1. Love those circles on the tweed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different stamps you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this challenge, you did a great job using this week's colors!

    ReplyDelete